What are those?
Those are Doritos.
seriously though, what the fuck are those?!
doritos. its an old bag design i know.
seriOUSLY GUYS THOUGH WHAT THE FUCKARE THOSE THINGS THEY’RE FREAKING ME THE FUCK OUT PLEASETELL ME THEYRE NOT ACTUALLY REAL
“nacho cheese” flavoured doritos brand corn chips
i reblog this post on sight
I believe they’re Wharf Roaches.
Rest in Peace: Diane Disney Miller (December 18, 1933-November 19, 2013)
Disney Chairman and CEO Robert A. Iger reflects on the legacy of Walt’s eldest daughter:
We are deeply saddened by the passing of Diane Disney Miller. She is remembered by Disney fans around the world as the beloved daughter of Walt Disney, and one who graciously shared her family history and personal memories of her father.
Diane was a fierce guardian of her father’s legacy who never hesitated to set the record straight, opening The Walt Disney Family Museum in San Francisco to bring her father’s fascinating story to life. In our many conversations over the years, Diane’s unique and special perspective about her father only deepened my considerable appreciation for him. Diane was incredibly generous in that regard, freely sharing her personal insights and providing details that deepened our knowledge, and we remain grateful for her many valuable contributions to our efforts to preserve Disney history. She and her sister, Sharon, have long been recognized as Walt’s inspiration for Disneyland, a place he created for families to have fun together. For that reason and many others, Diane will always have a special place in our company’s legacy and in the hearts of fans.
She was also known for her philanthropic efforts, including playing an integral role in the development of the renowned Walt Disney Concert Hall in Los Angeles to ensure the creation of a unique venue bearing her father’s name that she believed would be “a wonderful thing for the city, for the spirit, for the soul.”
Diane was the wife of former Disney CEO Ron Miller, as well as mother to their seven children, Christopher, Joanna, Tamara, Jennifer, Walter, Ronald and Patrick. She also had 13 grandchildren and had the great joy of recently welcoming her first great-grandchild into the world. We send our sincere condolences to the entire family and our thoughts remain with them during this difficult time. (x)
today i wore a v-neck to school, something that is totally normal for 99% of the girls there, one of the girls in my french class was wearing one similar to mine in fact.
but my french teacher came up to me and told me that i was out of dress code and that i was asking for something to happen to me.
and all day long i had to slap guys who found it perfectly okay to grab them.
im a 32DDD, 5’1, and 115 pounds. due to this im known around the school as the walking boobs, the girl who grew in other places, and BITS. I constantly get called a whore and a tease.
Girls are always accusing their boyfriends of sleeping with me.
and there have been times when i have had to tell teachers that my eyes are up here.
i grew boobs in the eighth grade, i was a DD then, and i cant tell you how many fights i got into with guys who thought it was alright to stick their faces in them.
the point of all of this is that its bullshit.
i should be able to wear a v neck to school without worrying about who is going to grab my boobs next, or who is going to throw a gum wrapper in them, or what girls are going to say next.
Fuck that shit! I would report any teacher that needs to be reminded not to stare at your chest. That is not okay in any sense.
Also, I’d say screw slut-shaming, but this isn’t even a matter of dressing how one wants, but a matter of a woman’s natural state being the reason that men think it’s okay to sexual harass or assault her.
- Large breasts are not an invitation.
- Large breasts are not an invitation.
- LARGE BREASTS ARE NOT AN INVITATION.
Are we clear?
Reblog and Amplify.
As someone with big boobs myself, I have been made to feel awkward about them quite a lot through my life. And it’s not cool!
Large breasts are not an invitation!
WOW SHE NATURALLY GREW IN LARGE BREASTS, SOMETHING SHE HAS NO CONTROL OVER WHAT-SO-EVER, SHE OBVIOUSLY IS ASKING FOR IT
どうぶつの森 - Animal Crossing
WHAT IS THIS?!
･ﾟ✧ Cute-bun-alert’s 200 follower giveaway!~ ･ﾟ✧
Ohgosh so I promised I’d do a giveaway when I hit 100, but I never could find something I thought good enough to give away. So yeah, my adorable 3DS XL that I practically never use anymore (and I’m sure would get a lot more use out of one of you cuties) is up for grabs~
If you win, you’ll receive both the limited edition Animal Crossing 3DS XL and the game already pre-installed. This ships in its box, with everything you need~
- You can reblog as much as you’d like, though I’d suggest not spamming your followers uvu
- Likes don’t count, but feel free to like for reference.
- Mbf me. This giveaway is for my lovely followers, and a way to thank all of them. (I also plan on throwing in something extra if you are!)
- Shipping will be covered.
- If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask.
- This giveaway will end December 1st~
Good luck cuties uwu
Throwing Beans Giveaway! :D
I have 3 extra throwing beans that I don’t want I only really need one.
- Have to be following me this is for my followers (will check)
- Reblogs and likes count!
- Must be willing to exchange friend codes
- no giveaway blogs please
- If you win you must have your ask box open
I will be ending the giveaway Nov 15 at 6pm PST. I will be selecting 3 winner. Good luck!!!
(If it doesn’t gets more than 50 notes wont do giveaway and sell them who wanted to buy them) n.n
Edit: Going to end giveaway on Nov. 15 @ 1:00 pm PST. Not at 6 pm anymore.Winners will be chosen with random generator. Good Luck everyone!!!!
It was 3 facts about your personality. It took me a minute to remember lol
1: I’m the most caring bitch you’ll ever know.
2: I need to feel appreciated/needed.(lack of this will cause me to cry a lot)
3: I seem like I have a superiority complex because sometimes I over compensate for my inferiority complex.
Just a heads up that shit the signs say is a mock astrology blog. None of the posts should be accurate.
Yea, I know. It’s still gonna irritate me a little bit. Thanks for taking the time to let me know :)
I'll throw you a color: White!
Please remind me what this is for D: I feel like you’re asking a question and I wanna be able to answer it!!!
Hello once again!
First, I would like to apologize for the first attempt of this giveaway. Since I didn’t set up a rule as “You can only reblog it once.” it got reblogged more than once by lots of people and in the end I couldn’t see entries if they were reblogged more than once or not, and I also couldn’t see some people’s entries even if they entered the giveaway.
To host a fair giveaway, I’m restarting it and setting up new rules to avoid problems like these.
THE WINNER WILL GET:
- One pair of circle lens of their choice
- One Diamond Lash top lashes of their choice
- One Diamond Lash lower lashes of their choice
- Must be following me. (I will check.)
- LIKES WILL BE IGNORED.
- Reblog ONLY ONCE. (Your notes won’t show up if you reblog more than once.)
- No giveaway blogs. (I will check!)
- Winner must have ask box open. (or fanmail)
- Winner has to reply within 48 hours or I will pick another winner. (I will announce both publicly and message the anon.)
- I will pick the winner via random.org
- The giveaway ends on 20 November.
Good luck everyone~!ヾ(´▽｀;)ゝ
BOLD what applies to you.
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different colour.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair colour.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hands to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I currently have a serious disease
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a rooftop at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten sushi
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
So for ergonomic reasons and the fact that I can’t see 3D, I’ve recently gotten myself a 2DS. This leaves me with this Blue Pokemon XY 3DSXL which I figured I’d give away since trying to sell it hasn’t proven very fruitful.
Specifically there’s the System itself, the box, the AR cards, a charger, and basically everything that came with the system other than the Club Nintendo code.
Rules are simple, you get two entries, one reblog and a like. On November 9th I’ll dump the entries into an RNG and give it to the person who pops out.
If you’re following me I’ll throw in a $20 code of the Nintendo e-Shop as a bonus!
Have fun and good luck